Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions establish a legally binding agreement between you, whether as an individual or on behalf of an entity (referred to as “you“), and Spreadcaster (referred to as “Company” “we,“ “us“, or “our“) in connection with your use of our website/app (“Site“ or “Service”) and any associated websites, media forms, media channels, or mobile Sites linked to or connected with it.
By using our service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and consent to abide by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to use the Site and must cease usage immediately.
Furthermore, any additional terms and conditions or documents that may be periodically posted on the Site are explicitly integrated into these Terms and Conditions by reference. We reserve the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion, at any time, and for any reason.
We will notify you of such changes by updating the "Last updated" date of these Terms and Conditions. You waive the right to receive specific notice of any changes. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Terms and Conditions for any updates. By continuing to use the Site after the updated terms and conditions are posted, it is understood that you have been informed of and have agreed to the revisions.
You hereby accept the fact that you have read, understood, and are willing to abide by the terms and conditions laid down in this agreement. You further agree that the terms and conditions set out under this agreement are fair, reasonable, and just given the matters set out under this agreement and you waive any and all rights to have any claims against us on grounds set out above.
This document serves to amend and restate any prior terms and conditions regarding the use of Spreadcaster without waiving or releasing any rights or obligations under those prior terms and conditions.
Nature of our Service
We provide global news content tailored to the interests and location of users on Spreadcaster website and mobile application. You may be required to create an account and sign in when using our service, so it is essential that you:
- Provide accurate and thorough information according to the specified standards.
- Collaborate with us on all matters pertaining to our service.
Use of the Website/App
(a) The site/app is intended for use by individuals who are at least 13 years old or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence.
(c) You are responsible for ensuring that all information that you provide is accurate, current, and complete.
(d) You agree to use our site/app only for personal and non-commercial purposes.
(e) You agree not to use the site/app for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to hacking or infringing any intellectual property rights.
(f) You agree not to use the site/app to harass, abuse, or harm another person or to collect or store personal data about other users.
Additionally, you agree not to:
● Use the site/app in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site/app or interfere with any other party's use of our service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the site/app.
● Use any robot, spider, or another automatic device, process, or means to access the site/app for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the site/app.
● Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the site/app.
● Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
● Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the site/app, the server on which the site/app is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the site/app.
● Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site/app.
Subscription Terms and Conditions
● Subscription Types: In our app, we offer two subscription options: Monthly and Yearly. As a subscriber to either of these plans, you'll gain the ability to create up to 50 personalized RSS feeds and enjoy the freedom of unlimited folder creation. This setup is designed to provide you, our valued user, with extensive and tailored access to our app's features, ensuring a customizable and comprehensive experience.
● Payment and Billing: Upon confirming your subscription, the corresponding fees will be charged to your account. For iOS users, all payments are securely processed through Apple's App Store. For users on other platforms, we use Stripe's reliable payment system. Please be aware that subscription prices may vary based on your geographical location and are subject to change without prior notice.
● Auto-Renewal: Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off
● Cancellation Policy: You have the flexibility to manage or cancel your subscription at any time. For iOS users, this can be done through your account settings in the App Store. On other platforms, you can manage or cancel your subscription directly in the app's subscription section. Please be aware that simply deleting the app from your device does not automatically cancel your subscription.
● Refund Policy on iOS: Subscription fees may be eligible for a refund under certain circumstances. All refund requests for iOS users are processed by Apple.
● Refund Policy on Other Platforms: Subscription fees may be eligible for a refund under certain circumstances, provided that a substantial reason accompanies your request.
● Price Changes: We reserve the right to change subscription prices at any time. We will provide you with reasonable notice of any such changes.
● Changes to Services: We may update or discontinue features or services within the app at our discretion. However, we are committed to ensuring a quality user experience and will strive to replace any discontinued services with comparable alternatives.
Acknowledgement and Consent
By subscribing to our services, you acknowledge and agree to these subscription terms and conditions. You also consent to the billing, auto-renewal, and cancellation policies as described above. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms before subscribing.
Intellectual Property Rights
(a) The Application and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Spreadcaster or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
(b) You may not use any of the trademarks, logos, or other proprietary graphics without our prior written consent.
(c) You agree not to modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the site/app except as follows:
● Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
● You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
● You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the site/app for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
To access certain features of our service, you may be required to create an account. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating an account, and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
Spreadcaster reserves the right to disable any user account, at any time in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including if, in Spreadcaster's opinion, you have violated any provision of these terms and conditions.
Community Standard Compliance
The App may allow users to submit comments, feedback, or other user-generated content. However, comments that violate our community standards will be automatically removed by our artificial intelligence (AI) system. This includes but is not limited to hate speech, harassment, discriminatory content, explicit or offensive language, and threats. Users may appeal removals by contacting our support team with a detailed explanation.
Links and Thirds Party Websites
We may include links to third-party websites at any time. However, the existence of a link to another website should not be considered as an affiliation or a partnership with a third party or viewed as an endorsement of a website unless explicitly stated otherwise.
In the event the user follows a link to another website, he or she does so at his or her own risk. We accept no responsibility for any content, including, but not limited to, information, products and services, available on third-party websites.
Creating a link to this website is strictly forbidden without our prior written consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to revoke our consent without notice or justification.
Responsibility for Your Accounts
Subscribers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any non-public authentication credentials associated with your use of our Services. You must promptly notify our support team about any possible misuse of your accounts or authentication credentials or any security incident related to the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Spreadcaster is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of Spreadcaster, its content or any information or products included on or otherwise made available through Spreadcaster. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that Spreadcaster, its servers, or email sent from Spreadcaster are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of Spreadcaster.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, officers, directors, agents and/or employees, as the case may be, free from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, related to your breach of these Terms & Conditions and User Agreement.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions of Use or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the site/app and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to the app/site. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that Spreadcaster shall not be liable to you or any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
If you are dissatisfied with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Spreadcaster in operating the site/app, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using our service.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Assigning or sub-contracting any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party is prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by the seller.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign or subcontract the benefit of the whole or part of any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use to any third party.
By accepting this agreement, you acknowledge that the terms and conditions outlined herein are equitable, rational, and justifiable in light of the matters discussed within this agreement. Furthermore, you expressly relinquish any and all entitlement to bring forth any claims against us based on the aforementioned reasons.
You hereby agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for clarification.
© 2024. All rights reserved